Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wednesday 21st June: Hair & Beauty





I was lucky enough to have a smarten up and makeover for London Fashion Week, Mens. Firstly, Johan Aspinas at SACO not only gave me a beautiful clean cut but also gave me their conditioning spray to maintain healthy hair inbetween appointments.  I loved the Fitzrovia salon decorated by Natalie Gibson with tin decorations she has brought back from Mexico.  (See her Selby portraits here).
Secondly I had the new locks styled by Sassoon at The Grooming Room to add some curls for a bit of fun and a pamper.  Thirdly I was able to get a makeup tutorial from Emily Kim c/o AOF Makeup whilst I was at The Century Club.  I'm going to try my best to replicate the techniques at home!  If only every day life was as luxurious as these appointments!

Saco Hair London
4 Charlotte Place
London
W1T     +44 (0)20 7240 7897

No comments: