Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tuesday12th April: Estee Lauder New Pure Colour Love Lipstick









Straws were a requisite in the cocktails at Estee Lauder's latest lipstick launch!  All 30 shades were available to try with a station of makeup artists on hand to advise on colour and how to apply.  This new model has a mitered edge tip so you can neatly reach every corner of your lips - something Alison Steadman's character in "Abigails Party" would have loved.  I am genuinely in need of some advice as I never wear lipstick but want to start experimenting, so this has come at the perfect time for me.  I tried the "shimmer pearl" coral pink colour "Sky High" which I loved keeping on after the party to wear to my evening class!  This is the test - to see if it feels comfortable for every day, to walk out and feel fab rather than too much.  I quite enjoyed the sensation and have been getting compliments so here is a new chapter of wearing lipstick!

See the full range of moisturising & conditioning soft blends here.  




No comments: