Monday 9 November 2015

Monday 9th Nov: Happy 5th Birthday RedBull Studios & BoilerRoom










Both RedBull Studios & BoilerRoom chose 5th November to have thier 5th Birthday parties, so I had to clone myself and be in 2 places at the same time.  Both have been a massive part of my life, between RedBull sponsoring my seasons at London Fashion Week and BoilerRoom being my football team and post-match partying back in the day.  
RedBull held their bash at the studios where I once recorded with CharliXCX & TwoInch Punch.  BoilerRoom's all night multi-room gig was at Electrowerkz which is the club below where I had a studio in Angel for a few years................. so the whole thing was literally a trip down memory lane.  Magnificent and Monumental.  
Thank you RedBull also for sending me a (Studio Moross) birthday cake, even though it was your own birthday!!
See highlights from BoilerRoom's history here and RedBull Catwalk Studio here.

No comments: