Monday 14 April 2014

Mon 14th April: NIKE Run Free in Athens, Part 2























Here is a mixed selection of shots that encapsulate the rest of my stay in Athens with NIKE for my event as part of the global launch of the Free.  After the day's activities we got to test out the shoes on a run to the Olympic Park, followed by a trip to the seaside to see the sunset as a magical setting for a talk from the Israeli all-girl run group Roco-Runs.  The following day I ventured up to the epic site of The Acropolis and home of NIKE namesake!  Just before the flight home I went on a bit of a footwear research field trip to the Athens Folklore museum which was so cute, I whimpered the whole way round.  I never knew that Greek traditional costume was so layered with intricate, multicoloured woven cloth and embellishment.  A truly incredible historical city (obviously) to have the opportunity to discover, thank you NIKE!

No comments: